The wooden animal & vehicle puzzle toys accompany the child’s childhood life. The wooden animal puzzle is great for number, figure, color cognition, and hand-eye coordination. Smooth and burr-free. Rich pattern-style puzzles. Best for kids’ early education development.
The Benefits of Wooden Animal & Vehicle Puzzle:
- Recognize Shapes – Recognize the shapes of puzzle pieces through the clues between them.
- Let the children do puzzles according to the concave and convex patterns of the bottom board or according to the numbers. Make it easy for your child to learn.
- Aesthetic color matching exercises your baby’s aesthetic ability.
- Hand-eye coordination by grasping and placement of puzzle pieces
- Knowledge of various shapes and sizes
- Problem-solving skills when they master the assembly of each puzzle
- Sense of pride in a job well-done, enhancing self-confidence/self-image
- Enhanced memory capabilities, as they recall what they did and learned
- An understanding of the concept of sequencing in puzzle piece placement
- Recognition of various colors
- Identification of objects, animals, and other jigsaw puzzle contents
Wooden Puzzles Care Instructions:
- Do not wash with water: the toy will swell and deform when exposed to water, causing the paint surface to fall off.
- Gently Wipe: Dab the surface with a clean rag or handkerchief.
- Do not get wet: wooden toys are prone to dampness and mildew. Please do not put them in damp places. Please store them in a ventilated place.
- Do not expose to the sun: too long drying time will cause cracks and affect the appearance.
- Size: 10×21.5 cm / 3.93×8.46 inch
- Weight: about 150g/set
- Material: wood
- Recommended Age: over 36 months